Pro football season schedule background information
Although announcing the opponents in December, the NFL season schedule will not be released until they publish the entire schedule until the middle of April. Each team controls the official release of tickets to the public and can vary. Many teams wait until June to but single game tickets on sale, others it will be just a few weeks before the season begins.
Event Ticket Specialist is a re-sale marketplace and will have NFL tickets for sale from the day the official schedule with dates and times is announced and continue to have tickets up until game day. Although certain stadium seats are routinely made available to the re-sale market, individuals may add tickets to our inventory as the season progresses. So even if you are not buying now, we will be here later with a wide selection of tickets.
We specialize in several categories of NFL football ticket sales
- Advanced or Pre-sale tickets.These are tickets that have been announced to the public but have not yet been released for the public sale. They are available in our marketplace for a variety of reasons including contracts with the venues and people with season tickets putting some of their tickets up for sale. Prices during this period my be higher than when you wait for the public sale.
- High Demand Seats. There are always some areas in any stadium that are in high demand so tickets are hard to find. These will sell out early during the public sale, but we will still have them for sale. It might be 50 yard line, or sideline seats between the 20's or behind the home team benches. End zones seats are also often hard to find. Like the pre-sales you may well pay a higher price.
- Last Minute Ticket Sales. We feature the ability to sell tickets at the last minute, often if it is not a huge rivalry game or one that will make or break playoffs standings, you may find tickets below face value as the sellers might be anxious to get rid of the ticket. Since there may not be time to mail the tickets you will find Instant email delivery is featured and worth the extra cost for a last minute ticket. Sellers will use on-call service at the stadium or even meet you at the stadium prior to the game.
Usually you start out on the Team's Full Schedule with the opponent, stadium, date/time and a view tickets link at the end of each row. You can sort each column by clicking on the header, it is naturally sorted by date. Some customers will click on the stadium name and then only the home games for that stadium will be listed. That makes it more focused for the buyers to shop around for their tickets.
Once you click on view tickets, you are taken to the full listing of available tickets and an interactive seating chart. Tickets will be naturally sorted by price.You can work this three ways.
- Scroll down the list looking for your price range and use the map to help you choose. Be sure to scroll the whole way to the bottom as there are seats listed there that are more general, or package deals, tailgate party passes etc.
- Another way to search for tickets is to click on any section on the map and all seats in that section will be listed with a photo view from that section. You can keep clicking on different sections to compare costs and shop for the best deal
- Some customers prefer to click on the section header which will sort the full list by section instead of price and find their seats that way. this is most effective when large groups are looking for seats.